Voice chat with an RPG map. Volume scales with distance from other users. Walk around, talk to folks, have private conversations by huddling in a corner, or drop in on other conversations. Ideal for meetups!
- Be careful in picking your room name, if you don't want randos to join. Traffic is low right now, but you never know.
- Try to pick a unique user name. A lot of people use "Test" and then there are a bunch of people with the same name running around.
- Open the Options view to set your avatar, or to change your microphone settings.
- Click on the map to move your avatar to wherever you want. Movement is instantaneous, with a smooth animation over the transition. Your avatar will stop at walls.
- Or, use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move.
- Click on yourself to open a list of Emoji. Select an Emoji to float it out into the map.
- Hit the E key to re-emote with your last selected Emoji.
- You can roll your mouse wheel or pinch your touchscreen to zoom in and out of the map view. This is useful for groups of people standing close to each other to see the detail in their Avatar.